OrangeStuff Brake Pads
- Longest lasting EBC track and Race material
- Superb initial bite from cold making these pads a great fast street pad (where R 90 regulations permit…read regulations here)
- Better fade resistance at ultra high disc temps
Top street based saloon brakes and ALL race caliper pad fitments are available in Orangestuff pad grade .This pad grade delivers superb high performance braking and is made in a 2016 reformulated blend that outperforms all other EBC pad grades and yet is kind to your discs and wears well. The pads are heat scorched to speed up bed in period and are produced on our new NRS hook system brake pad backing plates for unbeatable pad bond strength and security.
YellowStuff Brake Pads
- High Friction Super-Street or Track Pad
- Better initial Bite
- Better fade resistance at disc temps upto 700°C
EBC YellowStuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. They also suitable and the most fastest brake pads for Trackday & Drift racing.
EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.
RedStuff Brake Pads
- RedStuff ceramic brake pads, passenger car/saloon car pad NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 20-25% % brake improvement
As EBC’s flagship street brake pad material for prestige and faster cars above 200BHP, the latest version of EBC RedStuff ceramic Brake pads sets new standards in brake performance. RedStuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and reduced dust even further.